Saturday, July 25, 2009

Memorable Moment #3: Insanity

Memorable Moment #3 leading up to week 29 1/2 (see previous posts) is more of a culmination of a lot of smaller moments. As you may have heard, pregnancy will mess with your wife. While my wife has been wonderful throughout pregnancy, even the best woman is only human.

Every once in a while, the effects of pregnancy will test even the most patient man's nerves. In the wake of one such encounter, I had the following text conversation with a friend of mine who recently became a father. I think it about sums it up . . .


Me: Okay, so speaking as someone who has been through this Dad thing, how long can I expect my wife to be insane?
My friend: I'll let you know when it stops...

1 comment:

  1. Amanda Shafer BermanAugust 11, 2009 at 9:19 PM

    Hee. And how much will you pay me to not tell your wife about this post?? Just kidding. Sort of. I'll call it even for a couple of bottles of wine . . .

    Seriously though, are girls even allowed to follow your blog?

    ReplyDelete